Monday, March 31, 2008

Ahhh .... Mexico ....















Sun on my skin.  
Napping with the sand between my toes.
Reading three books.
Sleeping in.
Going to bed early.
Rest.
Peace.
Pure, pure loveliness.

And it is snowing here.  Bummer.

We had a great time (it IS Mexico, after all) and I loved seeing the ruins in Chichen Itza.  We swam in a cenote (sink hole), too.  But truly, it was all about the beach.

Other news:
- my dear friend, Kyla, had twin babies on Sunday.  Joey and Isobel.  Auntie Karen is proud and relieved that they are here safe and sound.
- I missed Ruby like CRAZY!  Luckily I was with another crazy dog person, so we could share our moments of puppy separation anxiety.  Cindy recorded all events, both important and trivial and took tonnes of pictures.  Love her.
- my forehead is peeling.  Another bummer.

Back to work ... only 3 months until summer :)
K




1 comment:

Heather said...

That's it? Where are the pics?
Where are the stories about all your adventures?
Don't keep us in suspense!