Thursday, April 17, 2008

Working hard, but also hardly working

Home sick today (and yesterday), but feeling really, really productive this evening for some odd reason.  Must be the 30+ hours of sleep in the last two days.  

Among other tasks, I went through every single piece of unfiled paper in my whole house. Brought on by a mad rush search for some missing T3 tax forms (that's a whole other blog topic), I sorted, filed and shredded two recycling bags full of paper.  That says much more about my lack of organization in the past year (or more) than it does about how much paper comes into my house.  

The shredding must have gotten my blood pumping.  I'm an organizing dynamo at the moment. I love that feeling.  I have made many, MANY promises to myself about keeping the momentum going and keeping better track of papers (especially if they have a "T" something on the top and come from a financial institution).

No comments: